e martë, gusht 16, 2005

Futboll

(If you couldn't tell :-) this is Lorent's post... a little off the subject)

The two GIANTS of world football, Diego Armando Maradona and Pele (Edson Arantes do Nascimento) sat in front of each other and many Argentinian TV viewers as Maradona started his career as a TV presenter on a two hour talk show (BBC Article)

I remember seeing Maradona play... Argentina beat Italy in 1990, and I was only 10 years old. I was a huge fan of Italy, and that night I didn't sleep much... I think I even cried a little. Pele stoped playing before I was even born and unfortunately I never had the chance to see him play. Seeing them today kicking and heading the ball around was very special and the picture made an impression on me.

2 komente:

Anonymous Anonim tha...

Yes, I was almost certain this was lorent meksi. We went to elementary school together in erseke, then he later moved to vlora I believe.
It's been soooo long since last time I saw him in erseke but somehow I remember him. Actually, I remember all my childhood friends:)
good times
manjola c

8:22 e paradites  
Anonymous Anonim tha...

Manjola C.

Eshte e vertete qe ishim shoke klase tek Papa Kristo Negovani me mesusese Neten (I-II) dhe pastaj me Vanken (III). Une pastaj ika ne Vlore. Edhe une i mbaj mend shoket e shoqet e femijerise.

Te fala! Lorenti

1:37 e pasdites  

Posto një koment

Abonohu në Posto komente [Atom]

<< Faqja e parë